Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Monday, January 31, 2005

Tacos de Carne Asada...

I haven't had a good taco in a long time -like maybe 3 weeks or even more. I guess I better get with the program and go to Mi Pueblo and buy me some good carne asada tacos this week. Anybody wanna go with me?

I love making tacos (and I do make good ones) but there's always something different about the ones at Mi Pueblo. Maybe it's all the extra greese or something but they taste really good.

But Mi Pueblo isn't my favorite place for tacos though. My absolute favorite taqueria in the Silicon Valley is Eduardo's Taqueria -a hole in the wall behind the McDonalds on Winchester Ave. (a few blocks North of Hamilton Ave.) Their tacos are so juicy and soft that it feels like you are biting into hundreds of little pieces of worm. No, just kidding. What I mean is that they 'melt' in your mouth. Amazing taste, you really must try it sometime. Anyway, Mi Pueblo is almost as good as Eduardo's and is also a lot closer to my house (it's on King & Story).

So yeah, I hope you're hungry cuz I am, even though I just ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home