Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Monday, December 13, 2004

Music I make

Yo, what's up.

Making music is like diving off a cliff, over a waterfall, into cool in a tropical rainforest. At least that's the way I feel about the latest track I'm working on. I have a name for the song, but let's just say it's code-named 'Blue'.

and yes, it is a techno song, (trance)

Only one person ever reads this blog so, who cares right? (that one person tends to be me :) oh well, it's all good anyway.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spike:
    you posting this song soon? I'd love to hear it. Prayin for you and the fam.
    G

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    hey G, (-igabit I'm assuming?), well, I hope to finish the song sometime after the holidays and making it available around January 21st.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey buddy!

    yeah on the reall thought i wanna hear that song of yours.Cant wait till it comes out.Im ganna be lookin forward to it.
    Caryn :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home