Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Chihuahua Song

Finally, I have recorded the Chihuahua Song! It's short, but I am somewhat pleased at the quality (considering that I made it at my house).

This song started as a silly reaction to the Taco Bell commercials that showed a little dog saying, "Yo Quiero Taco Bell!" around 1998.

I was working at a YMCA day camp and I loved to play random tunes with made-up lyrics. The kids seemed to really like this one and I kept singing it until I 'finished' writing the lyrics in 2002 at Camp MayMac.

Let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Spike, it sounds really awesome. I still like the song, even after hearing it probably over 50 times...although at the end you gotsta add the "hey ma, how come these tacos taste so good?"
    Kwana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home