Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Sand Castle Pics...

About two weeks ago I went to Sea Bright beach in Santa Cruz and did what I usually do at the beach -I built a sand castle. I enjoy when people come by and say things like, "wow!" and "cool!" or whatever. It's fun to see little kids who try to help me. Even cooler is when the kids start making their own castle cuz they saw mine.

The worst part about this sand-castling sport (is it a sport?) is people's dogs. They seem to want to pee on my castles whenever they pass by! ! I don't mind the dogs, just the possible pee and the thought that my castle might get destroyed, you know?

Negatives aside, another cool aspect of sand-castling is when people want to take pictures of my castles! A few months back, on a different build, a Japanese lady was being sneaky and took a few pictures. That made me laugh! I thought, "Lady, just ask, it's ok!" Oh well.

This time around two people took pictures, a young lady with an SLR (I didn't ask her name) and a young man named Dan with a digital camera. Since he had a digital camera, I asked him to send me copies and here they are.



Thanks Dan! For now, there are only 3 pictures. Hopefully, the next sand castle I make will be bigger and better. ha ha ha...

[note, this posting was edited on October 17th at 2:08 AM due to grave grammatical errors]

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey choni,
    cool castle, it looks better when you work on it by yourself. heheh, i suck. anyways, i just wanted you to know that i do keep up with your website even though i dont post comments. ok i gotta get to class now.

    Chomachi

    ps
    you should start the first pro sand castle building club or something and make it a sport :) that would be tight

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    hey Jeremiah, it's cool to know you read my cruddy website. Anyway, you make better sand-castles than I did at your age. Ten years from now, I hope you are way better than me. (I think it came out better this time around cuz I was using new tools and had a plan... Also, I spent like 5 hours on it and I still wasn't satisfied!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home