Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Monday, September 27, 2004

A Lesson Learned...

Humans never ceases to amaze me!

Do you ever get that sick feeling in your stomach that makes you want to cry? No, not intestinal erruptions, I'm talking about when somebody steals stuff from your car because you left your door unlocked!

Man! I couldn't believe it today. After coming back to my car at a parking lot, I couldn't find my brother's cd-walkman that I left on the passenger's seat.

Well, I felt really stupid and crappy.

But now I'm ok.

The lesson is this, Never leave valuables in plain sight in your car. Also, don't leave your car unlocked!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's GeAr, Tony. man, I'm sorry about your car. at least they didn't break a window or something. and now you have an excuse to ride your SLEDGEHAMMER everywhere.
    please recommend some good techno to me. I need some good drawing music. hey!, maybe you could make me a mix and mail it to me because i'm your homedawgprayerpartnerupinthehizzl.e
    w.e.r.d.
    w aka G

     

Post a Comment

<< Home