Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Friday, August 27, 2004

The summer is over...

One week ago today, the last of the staff at Camp MayMac went home. I can't believe that it was only a week ago! It seems like ages. Anyway, this was one of the best summers of my life, I got to see my family in Morocco for a few weeks and then I worked with some of the coolest people in the world!

Currently, I'm working on my resume and trying to find a job. I'm also spending too much time on my deficiently designed website. And I have been watching the olympics.

The Americans have been doing pretty well in many events. I especially enjoyed the womens Soccer match between Brazil and USA. Gymnastics remains my favorite although I have come to the conclusion that the judges are crazy and don't know what they are doing. I guess there will always be incompetent people in this world...

Speaking of incompetent people, (well, just kidding)
I want to send special shout-outs to the following MayMac Staff:
Selah -as iron sharpens iron... boy we had some grinding to do didn't we?
Yogi & Giggles -for being encouragers and friends!
Gear -My prayer partner and movie buff :)
Mort -Thanks for taking me surfing and for letting me get to know you more
Rayne -your continued friendship and commitment to excellence!
and to everyone else, I hope to see you again
-Spike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home