Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Back from Morocco, now at MayMac...

I have made the transition from Morocco to MayMac!

My beautiful sister Omayra graduated from GWA on Saturday June 19th, the following day, there was a great banquet for the Seniors and on the 21st, I was on a plane headed back to the USA.

I had a nice flight from Casa Blanca to New York. There were a few students from my dad's school. I sat with Saad Benkirane a young man who is my brother Jeremiah's age. Saad's sisters Lina and Maria and his parents were also on the flight. (Mr. Benkirane owns the restaurant where the banquet was held, it's called Cities Restaurant)

Anyway, from New York to San Jose was almost unbearable but I made it!

Anyway, from now until I'm done with MayMac, I'll be keeping my web log at the Spike at Camp MayMac site.

-Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home