Anthony Stewart Dias

Events, Reflections, Ideas, Dreams & Aspirations

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Go For English!

It's been a while since I posted anything.

A lot has changed in my life since I got married, but one exciting thing I've been working on at my dad's startup IDIAS is an ESL product called Go For English.

My dad literally started working on this program 30 years ago when I was a baby and while we were living in El Cerrito de los Pescadores, Michoacán Mexico. He was an English teacher in the local town of Sahuayo and he was not happy with the English teaching materials available at the time.

So he decided to write his own!

30 years later, we put together a complete learning method with Video, Workbooks, CDs and Flashcards!

Anyway, If you know anybody that needs to learn English, go check it out :) and let me know if you want a special discount!

--

Si usted necesita aprender inglés, visite Go For English... el nuevo programa creado especialmente para inmigrantes viviendo en los Estados Unidos.

Este sistema fue desarrollado por my papá, Andrés Dias. El empezó a escribir el libro hace 30 años mientras daba clases de ingles en Sahuayo Michoacán.

Ahora, con la ayuda de toda la familia estamos lanzando las primeras dos unidades!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home